Monday, May 19, 2014

Tanto Tiempo

May 12, 2014
 
Long time, no see familia! 
 
I just loved Skyping with you guys yesterday! You all looked fabulous! It was like the fastest hour of my life, but I guess we get to spend eternity together so it´s all good! Also I forgot to tell you yesterday but I sent you a Mother Day´s card! But I had to wait until today to mail it because there´s not a post office in my sector, so you´ll get it just in time for Father´s Day but I figured better late then never. Only now I really don´t have anything to say because I told you pretty much everything yesterday.
 
And don´t worry, my spanish recovery time was a lot shorter than we thought, I´m back speaking spanish like a native today. Well ok not exactly like a native but we´re getting there! 
 
Take a picture of the chandelier! I want to see how it looks! And thank you for the pictures! Seriously pictures are like gold so I love when you send them! Our kitties are tooo cute! 
 
I´m sorry this is so short but I really don´t know what more to say haha. The pan is still delicious, the people still think I´m a barbie, and the gospel is as true as ever!
 
I love being a missionary and the joy I feel each day as I can share golden nuggets of gospel truths with the people here! I love my Heavenly Father and am amazed at the trust He must have in me to send me all the way to Chile. It´s hard but worth it everyday! I know the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored on this earth once again and through it we can enjoy ALL the blessings Heavenly Father has to offer us, the greatest of all which is eternal families!
 
I love you all and can´t wait to hear all about your week next Monday! 
Until then!
 
Con todo el amor en mi corazón,
Hermana Evans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment